|แนว||แอ็กชั่น, เหนือธรรมชาติ, โศกนาฏกรรม|
|ผู้แต่งเรื่อง||จิน (ชิเซน โนะ เทคิ-พี)|
|ตีพิมพ์เมื่อ||30 พฤษภาคม 2555 – ปัจจุบัน|
|เขียนเรื่อง||จิน (ชิเซน โนะ เทคิ-พี)|
|เมื่อ||15 มิถุนายน 2555 – ปัจจุบัน|
|ฉายเมื่อ||12 เมษายน 2557 – 28 มิถุนายน 2557|
คาเกโร่โปรเจค (ญี่ปุ่น: カゲロウプロジェクト โรมาจิ: Kagerou Purojekuto) (อังกฤษ:Kagerou Project) หรือในอีกชื่อหนึ่งว่า คาเกโร่เดซ (ญี่ปุ่น: カゲロウデイズ โรมาจิ: Kagerou deizu) (อังกฤษ:Kagerou Daze) เป็นชื่อของเพลงชุดของโวคาลอยด์ที่แต่งโดย จิน (ชิเซน โนะ เทคิ-พี) โดยมีเนื้อหากล่าวถึงกลุ่มวัยรุ่นผู้ที่มีพลังพิเศษที่มีชื่อว่า"กลุ่มซ่อนดวงตา" ซึ่งเพลงชุดดังกล่าวได้รับความนิยมในเว็บไซต์นิโกะนิโกะหลังจากการเปิดตัวของเพลง "Kagerou Daze" โดยมียอดผู้เข้าชมเป็นจำนวนมาก และได้ถูกนำไปผลิตเป็นสื่ออื่นๆ ทั้งนวนิยาย มังงะ และ ภาพยนตร์การ์ตูน ในเวลาต่อมา
คิซารากิ ชินทาโร่ เด็กหนุ่มอายุ 18 ปีซึ่งเป็นฮิกิ-นีทที่ใช้เวลาอยู่กับคอมพิวเตอร์ในห้องของตัวเองนานถึง 2 ปี แต่ในวันที่ 14 สิงหาคม ชินทาโร่ได้เผลอทำน้ำอัดลมหกใส่คีย์บอร์ดเนื่องมาจากพยายามหยุดการก่อกวนจากเอเน ซึ่งเป็นโปรแกรมเด็กผู้หญิงที่อาศัยอยู่ในคอมพิวเตอร์ของเขา จึงทำให้เขาจำเป็นต้องออกจากบ้านเพื่อไปซื้อคอมพิวเตอร์เครื่องใหม่ โดยในขณะที่อยู่ในห้างสรรพสินค้านั้นเขาได้เผชิญหน้ากับการก่อการร้ายและได้ถูกจับเป็นตัวประกัน แต่ก็ได้รับความช่วยเหลือจากกลุ่มที่มีชื่อว่า"กลุ่มซ่อนดวงตา" และถูกบังคับให้เป็นสมาชิกของกลุ่มดังกล่าวในเวลาต่อมา
ก่อนหน้าที่จะเกิดเหตุการณ์ดังกล่าว คิซารากิ โมโมะ ซึ่งเป็นไอดอลและน้องสาวของชินทาโร่ได้ประสบปัญหาเนื่องจากพลังดึงดูดสายตาของเธอที่ไม่สามารถควบคุมได้ทำให้ผู้คนต่างเข้ามาสนใจในตัวเธอตลอดเวลา ซึ่งในวันหนึ่งขณะที่เธอกำลังหนีจากกลุ่มแฟนคลับนั้น เธอได้พบกับ คิโดะ สึโบมิ ซึ่งเป็นหัวหน้าของกลุ่มซ่อนดวงตาได้ชวนเธอเข้ามาเป็นสมาชิกของกลุ่มและได้พาไปพบกับสมาชิกคนอื่นๆที่บ้านของคิโดะ โดยในระหว่างที่คุยกับสมาชิกคนอื่นๆ โคซากะ มารี ได้เผลอทำน้ำชาหกใส่โทรศัพท์มือถือของโมโมะ ทำให้สมาชิกทั้งหมดต้องเดินทางไปที่ห้างสรรพสินค้าเพื่อซื้อโทรศัพท์มือถือเครื่องใหม่ให้กับโมโมะ ซึ่งคิโดะก็ได้ใช้พลังซ่อนสายตาของตัวเองเพื่อไม่ให้คนอื่นๆเห็นกลุ่มของตนขณะเดินทาง โดยในขณะที่อยู่ในห้างสรรพสินค้านั้นได้เกิดเหตุก่อการร้ายขึ้นโดยที่ชินทาโร่ถูกจับเป็นตัวประกันด้วย แต่ด้วยพลังพิเศษของทุกคนจึงสามารถหยุดการก่อการร้ายและช่วยเหลือชินทาโร่ได้สำเร็จ
ในอีกด้านหนึ่ง เอโนโมโตะ ทาคาเนะ และ โคโคโนเสะ ฮารุกะ ซึ่งเป็นนักเรียนของของ ทาเทยามะ เคนจิโร่ ได้ร่วมกันวางแผนเพื่อจัดบูธในงานนิทรรศการของโรงเรียน โดยฮารุกะได้เสนอให้จัดบูธเกมยิงปืน ซึ่งThe prologue is told in the second novel, -a headphone actor-. Takane Enomoto and Haruka Kokonose, students of Kenjirō Tateyama, plan a class booth for their school's cultural festival. Haruka gets an idea to host a shooting booth; however this idea could not be fulfilled due to Kenjirō spending all their booth funds on a rare specimen. Takane, being a highly skilled gamer, decides that instead of a shooting booth with a large amount of equipment, they should make a video game of a first-person shooter. Kenjirō would be in charge of programming, Haruka was in charge of illustration and Takane was responsible for playing as the opponent. Their plan captured a great amount of attention, good and bad.
- Kido โรมาจิ: キド ทับศัพท์: Kido / ญี่ปุ่น: Tsubomi Kido โรมาจิ: 木戸 つぼみ ทับศัพท์: Kido Tsubomi
- ให้เสียงโดย: Yūko Kaida
- คิโดะเป็นทั้งหัวหน้ากลุ่มและสมาชิกหมายเลข 1 ที่มักจะถูกเข้าใจผิดว่าเป็นผู้ชายเนื่องจากบุคลิกและการแต่งกายของเธอ อย่างไรก็ตามคนอื่นๆในกลุ่มมักเรียกเธอว่า "หัวหน้า" Like Kano and Seto, she is addressed by her last name, even by her closest friends. Many state that her song is ญี่ปุ่น: "Mekakushi Code" โรมาจิ: メカクシコード ทับศัพท์: lit. Blindfold Code.
- เดิมที่นั้นเธอเป็นลูกสาวคนที่ 2 ของตระกูลที่มีฐานะ แต่เนื่องจากเธอเป็นบุตรนอกสมรสของพ่อ เพราะเธอได้รับการดูแลอย่าง She was born as the second daughter of a wealthy family, but due to being the illegitimate child between her father and his mistress, she always felt out of place, even at home. Because she was always treated cautiously by those around her, she harbored a strong desire to "disappear". One day, her father's business went bankrupt, driving him to set their house on fire. After being burned to death in the blaze, Kido came into contact with the Heat Haze along with her sister (ให้เสียงโดย: Yuki Kaida) and was possessed by the snake with the "Concealing Eyes" ability, thus acquiring the power to hide her presence, as well as the presence of anyone else within a two meter radius. Becoming friends with Seto and Kano in the same orphanage, she was later adopted by the Tateyama family. Encouraged by Ayano that having red eyes was the sign of a hero, they started the Mekakushi Dan.
- Seto โรมาจิ: セト ทับศัพท์: Seto / ญี่ปุ่น: Kōsuke Seto โรมาจิ: 瀬戸 幸助 ทับศัพท์: Seto Kōsuke
- ให้เสียงโดย: Sōichirō Hoshi, Sayori Ishizuka (young)
- Seto is member No. 2 of the Mekakushi Dan. He is often portrayed as the "nice guy" of the group, and gets along very well with Marry. Like Kano and Kido, he is addressed by his last name, even by his closest friends. His song is ญี่ปุ่น: "Shōnen Brave" โรมาจิ: 少年ブレイブ, "Brave Boy".
- As a young boy, his small body and timid nature resulted in him being often bullied, and he had trouble speaking with people. He considered an abandoned dog to be his only friend, and wished that he could "understand how people felt without using words". One stormy day, he witnessed some kids trying to throw his dog into a river. Despite his efforts, the dog was thrown in, and Seto threw himself into the river in order to save it. As he drowned, he came into contact with the Heat Haze and was possessed by the snake with the "Stealing Eyes" ability, acquiring the ability to read others' minds upon eye contact. However, he generally dislikes using his eye ability as he feels that it makes communication redundant, and rarely uses it. He eventually was adopted by the Tateyama family along with Kido and Kano. Together they created the Mekakushi Dan after being encouraged by Ayano.
- Kano โรมาจิ: カノ ทับศัพท์: Kano / ญี่ปุ่น: Shūya Kano โรมาจิ: 鹿野 修哉 ทับศัพท์: Kano Shūya
- ให้เสียงโดย: Shinnosuke Tachibana, Yuki Kaida (young)
- Kano is member No. 3 of the Mekakushi Dan. He is depicted as a deceitful young man, to the point where no one can tell if he's lying or telling the truth. His song is ญี่ปุ่น: "Yobanashi Deceive" โรมาจิ: 夜咄ディセイブ, "Night Tales Deceive".
- When Kano was younger, he did not attend preschool or kindergarten and instead lived alone with his mother in an apartment. His emotionally unstable mother raised her hand against him from time to time, and the neighbors spread rumors that he was being abused by her. However because he believed that he was wrong for upsetting his mother, he desired strongly to "hide the bruises/wounds on his body" from those around him because they were the reason the neighbors disliked his mother. One day, his apartment was broken into by thieves. Kano's mother was stabbed and killed as she tried to protect him. He was stabbed to death as well when he tried to fight against the thieves, coming into contact with the Heat Haze. He was then possessed by the snake with the "Deceiving Eyes" ability, acquiring the power to deceive how people around him perceive him and anything in immediate contact with him. He was eventually brought to an orphanage and was later adopted by the Tateyama family, where he met Kido, Seto, and Ayano. They created a gang and Kano gave it its name, the Mekakushi Dan—"Mekakushi" being a pun on Kido's eye ability. Unlike Seto, Kano uses his eye ability frequently, shifting outward emotions on a whim while never showing what he is truly feeling on the inside.
- Marry โรมาจิ: マリー ทับศัพท์: Marī / ญี่ปุ่น: Marry Kozakura โรมาจิ: 小桜 茉莉 ทับศัพท์: Kozakura Marī
- ให้เสียงโดย: Kana Hanazawa
- Marry is member No. 4 of the Mekakushi Dan, and the first non-founding member. She is 1/4 Medusa and has white hair that wiggles when she is happy or frightened and naturally occurring red eyes. Her appearance is that of a fourteen year old girl, but due to her gorgon blood, her actual age is 140-years-old. Marry is extremely shy around strangers, and will often hide behind Seto, Kido, or Momo. Her songs are ญี่ปุ่น: "Kūsō Forest" โรมาจิ: 空想フォレスト, "Day Dream Forest" and ญี่ปุ่น: "Marry no Kakū Sekai" โรมาจิ: マリーの架空世界, "Marry's Fictional World".
- When Marry was younger, she lived in a small house in the woods with her mother, Shion, who was half Medusa. While growing up, she was constantly warned by her mother that should they make eye contact with others, the person would be turned to stone. One day, when she was playing outside against her mother's warnings, she was found and tortured by a group of boys. Shion successfully turned Marry's attackers to stone, but the two were both beaten to death, and were brought into the Heat Haze by Azami, Shion's full Medusa mother (hence Marry's grandmother). Upon entering it, Azami planted the snake with the "Combining Eyes" ability, the core of the Medusa, into Shion, who willingly gave it up to Marry so that she could have a second chance at life. As a result, along with the "Eye Contact" ability she had since birth, which allowed Marry to temporarily paralyze anyone she made eye contact with, Marry also acquired the ability to unify all of the "snakes".
- After coming back to life, she lived in isolation for over a hundred years. By chance, Seto visited the forest and found her. He has since managed to bring her to the outside world and invited her to join Mekakushi Dan. After coming to the Mekakushi Dan's hideout and joining the group, she started a side job making fake flowers in her room, which generates a negligible income. She is said to be a fujoshi, or a girl who loves boy's love. In Route XX, her Combining Eyes ability is stolen from her by the snake of 'Clearing Eyes', and, through means yet unrevealed, she reverses time in order to save everyone.
- Momo โรมาจิ: モモ ทับศัพท์: Momo / ญี่ปุ่น: Momo Kisaragi โรมาจิ: 如月 桃 ทับศัพท์: Kisaragi Momo
- ให้เสียงโดย: Nanami Kashiyama
- โมโมะเป็นสมาชิกหมายเลข 5 ของกลุ่ม ซึ่งเธอเป็นน้องสาวของชินทาโร่และเป็นไอดอลที่มีชื่อเสียง โดยเธอมักจะประสบปัญหากับการใช้ชีวิตประจำวันโดยทั่วไปจากการที่เป็นจุดสนใจตลอดเวลา นอกจากนี้เธอยังมีผลการเรียนที่ย่ำแย่และเป็นคนที่ Momo is member No. 5 of the Mekakushi Dan. She is the younger sister of Shintarō and a popular idol, which greatly disrupts her normal life and causes a lot of stress for her. Unlike her brother, she does badly at school, and is too quite a clumsy yet cheerful girl. Momo's tastes are also shown to be rather strange. Her songs are ญี่ปุ่น: "Kisaragi Attention" โรมาจิ: 如月アテンション and ญี่ปุ่น: "Otsukimi Recital" โรมาจิ: オツキミリサイタル, "Moon Viewing Recital".
- ในตอนเด็ก เธอนั้นได้รับความสนใจน้อยกว่าพี่ชายเธอ When Momo was younger, she was constantly overshadowed by her brother Shintarō causing her to yearn for attention. After a drowning accident at a beach, she was swallowed up by the Heat Haze with her father who had tried to save her and given the snake of "Drawing Eyes", which is capable of catching people's attention regardless of their preferences. After an incident where she attempts and fails to be normal, Kido recruits her to the Mekakushi Dan.
- Ene โรมาจิ: エネ ทับศัพท์: Ene / ญี่ปุ่น: Takane Enomoto โรมาจิ: 榎本 貴音 ทับศัพท์: Enomoto Takane
- ให้เสียงโดย: Kana Asumi
- Ene is member No. 6 of Mekakushi Dan. She is a mischievous cyber girl who lives in Shintarō's computer, but is also able to travel to other electronic devices. Once a human named Takane Enomoto (榎本 貴音), her personality as Ene is a cheerful prankster, a sharp contrast to Takane's pessimistic outlook at life. Her songs are ญี่ปุ่น: "Jinzō Enemy" โรมาจิ: 人造エネミー, "Artificial Enemy", ญี่ปุ่น: "Headphone Actor" โรมาจิ: ヘッドフォンアクター, ญี่ปุ่น: "Ene no Dennō Kikō" โรมาจิ: エネの電脳紀行, "Ene's Cyber Journey" and ญี่ปุ่น: "Yūkei Yesterday" โรมาจิ: 夕景イエスタデイ, "Yesterday Evening".
- As a human, she suffered from an illness which caused her to lose consciousness at random times. Because of this, she was placed in a separate class at school with Haruka Kokonose, who she harbored feelings for. As a human, Takane was ranked second in the country on a game called 'Dead Bullet -1989-' under the name of "Senkou no Maihime" (lit. Dancing Princess of the Spotlight)' and often stayed up late at night playing. This caused her often to have a bad-tempered personality. She died after being poisoned by Kenjirō. Upon entering the Heat Haze, she is given the snake of "Opening Eyes," giving her immortality. After becoming Ene, she was sent to Shintarō's computer in an email from an unknown sender. Shintarō refers to her as a 'virus' as she constantly plays pranks on him by deleting his files and threatening to upload his embarrassing poems on to the internet. Ene joins the Mekakushi Dan after helping to stop a terrorist attack at a local department store with Shintarō.
- Shintarō โรมาจิ: シンタロー ทับศัพท์: Shintarō / ญี่ปุ่น: Shintarō Kisaragi โรมาจิ: 如月 伸太郎 ทับศัพท์: Kisaragi Shintarō
- ให้เสียงโดย: Takuma Terashima
- Shintarō is member No. 7 of Mekakushi Dan. He is the main protagonist of the story and has an IQ of 168. While he was in school, his intelligence caused him to have an apathetic personality. His songs are ญี่ปุ่น: "Lost Time Memory" โรมาจิ: ロスタイムメモリー and ญี่ปุ่น: "Tōmei Answer" โรมาจิ: 透明アンサー, "Transparent Answer".
- After a while, he became interested in the girl who sat next to him in class, Ayano Tateyama. Despite Ayano always being cheerful and friendly to him, Shintarō would treat Ayano with coldness. After Ayano's suicide, he becomes a hikikomori addicted to the internet. A year after, he was sent a mysterious virus named Ene, and as he was unable to control her actions, his lifestyle was at a loss. After stopping a terrorist attack with Ene, he became involved with Mekakushi Dan. He possesses the "Retaining Eyes", which allow him to remember all of the past (including the routes). His ability is shown in episode 8 of the anime adaptation.
- Ayano's death results in two possible routes for the Mekakushi Dan, as shown in Lost Time Memory. In Route 1, also known as the Good End Route, Shintarō (often portrayed in a red jersey) goes out and meets the Mekakushi Dan instead of staying at home and mourning. In Route XX, also known as the Bad End, Shintarō (often portrayed in full black), still mourning over Ayano's death at 18 years old, becomes fed up with Ene and kills her through unknown means, causing him to have a mental breakdown. The Red Shintarō dies while saving Konoha from shooting himself, while the Black Shintarō commits suicide by slitting his throat with a pair of red scissors.
- Hibiya โรมาจิ: ヒビヤ ทับศัพท์: Hibiya / ญี่ปุ่น: Hibiya Amamiya โรมาจิ: 雨宮 響也 ทับศัพท์: Amamiya Hibiya
- ให้เสียงโดย: Misuzu Togashi
- Hibiya is member No. 8 of Mekakushi Dan. He is mentioned to be mature for his age, and is shown to have an immense, unrequited crush for Hiyori. He joins Mekakushi Dan after being spotted escaping the hospital he was at after an accident. His songs are ญี่ปุ่น: "Kagerou Daze" โรมาจิ: カゲロウデイズ, "Heat Haze Daze" and ญี่ปุ่น: "Otsukimi Recital" โรมาจิ: オツキミリサイタル, "Moon-viewing Recital".
- He is the youngest member of the group at 12-years-old and has the "Eye Focusing" ability, meaning he can see distant objects from an aerial view. He is originally from a village in the countryside and came with Hiyori Asahina to the city for the summer. He stayed at Hiyori's sister's house for the visit and met Konoha, who was living there at the time. He has a very intense (unrequited) love for Hiyori. Hibiya sees Hiyori die in a traffic accident and somehow becomes stuck in a time loop trying to save her from dying each time ending with him sacrificing himself to try and save Hiyori. He comes in contact with the Heat Haze and is given the snake of 'Focusing Eyes'.
- Konoha โรมาจิ: コノハ ทับศัพท์: Konoha / ญี่ปุ่น: Haruka Kokonose โรมาจิ: 九ノ瀬 遥 ทับศัพท์: Kokonose Haruka
- ให้เสียงโดย: Mamoru Miyano
- Konoha is member No. 9 of Mekakushi Dan. Shown to be a rather absent-minded individual, he has a large appetite, similar to his former human self as Haruka. His songs are ญี่ปุ่น: "Konoha no Sekai Jijō" โรมาจิ: コノハの世界事情, "Konoha's World Affairs", ญี่ปุ่น: "Yūkei Yesterday" โรมาจิ: 夕景イエスタデイ, "Yesterday Evening", ญี่ปุ่น: "Outer Science" โรมาจิ: アウターサイエンス and ญี่ปุ่น: "Summertime Record" โรมาจิ: サマータイムレコード.
- As a human, he suffered from an illness which caused him to have "attacks" and collapse, making it easy for him to die, hence making him wish for a body that would not be as vulnerable, and hence being placed in a separate class with Takane Enomoto. With the interference of Kenjirō, he suffers a stroke and dies, entering the Heat Haze with Takane, and therefore receiving the "Awakening Eyes" ability, which allows him to live in his ideal body at the cost of his memory. As a result, he uses his eye ability to take the form of his game character. After this, the amnesiac him stays at Ayaka's house, where he meets Hibiya and Hiyori and attempts to save them from the Heat Haze.
- An alternate version of Konoha also appears in Outer Science, speculated to be due to the trauma from "opening his eyes" and the corruption by the snakes. He is called Black Konoha (also dubbed as Kuroha by fans, ญี่ปุ่น: kuro โรมาจิ: 黒 meaning 'black') and kills everyone in Route XX. In Route 1, for unknown reasons, he attempts to shoot himself in the head, only to be saved by Shintarō. In the anime, it is revealed to be the snake of 'Clearing Eyes', Kenjirō's eye ability. After possesses Konoha, he overwhelms Kido, Kano, and Seto.
- Ayano โรมาจิ: アヤノ ทับศัพท์: Ayano / ญี่ปุ่น: Ayano Tateyama โรมาจิ: 楯山 文乃 ทับศัพท์: Tateyama Ayano
- ให้เสียงโดย: Mai Nakahara
- Ayano is member No. 0 of the Mekakushi Dan and was the daughter of Kenjirō and Ayaka Tateyama. Shown to be a happy-go-lucky girl with rather poor grades, she was the deskmate of Shintarō, and it is suggested that her poor grades stemmed from her family matters. Her songs are ญี่ปุ่น: "Tōmei Answer" โรมาจิ: 透明アンサー, "Transparent Answer" and ญี่ปุ่น: "Ayano no Kōfuku Riron" โรมาจิ: アヤノの幸福理論, "Ayano's Happiness Theory".
- After her parents adopted three young children with red eyes, Kido, Seto, and Kano, she decided to fulfill her role as "big sister" by creating the Mekakushi Dan to encourage them. After the death of her mother in a landslide and the discovery that her father was experimenting on her friends in an attempt to bring her back to life, Ayano grew increasingly concerned of the safety of her brothers and sister. She committed suicide and jumped off the roof of her school in an attempt order to try and save her family and friends from the plot of the snake that gives Kenjirō the 'Clearing Eyes.' She gets possessed by a snake and obtains the 'Favoring Eyes,' which allows her to project her thoughts and emotions unto others.
- The Ayano that Black Shintarō meets is revealed to be Kano, who does so to spite Shintarō, whom he believes caused Ayano's death. In Route 1, after Red Shintarō meets her in the Heat Haze, she passes her eye ability to him and dies permanently.
- Kenjirō โรมาจิ: ケンジロウ ทับศัพท์: Kenjirō / ญี่ปุ่น: Kenjirō Tateyama โรมาจิ: 楯山 研次朗 ทับศัพท์: Tateyama Kenjirō
- ให้เสียงโดย: Keiji Fujiwara
- Kenjirō is the father of Ayano and husband of Ayaka. He was also Haruka and Takane's homeroom teacher and is Momo's tutor. His song is ญี่ปุ่น: "Dead and Seek" โรมาจิ: デッドアンドシーク.
- He possesses the ability of 'Making Eyes Clear' and seems to know about Medusae. When he was in university, he fell in love with Ayaka, who turned him down, not interested in a such a pathetic man. This caused him to become much more hard working and taking studying more seriously. After that, he was able to marry Ayaka. Together they had Ayano and adopted Kido, Kano and Seto. Kenjirō was interested in the theory of Medusae and researched it with Ayaka, only to be caught in a landslide with her and die. He came in contact with the Heat Haze and was given the snake of 'Clearing Eyes'. He became much more engrossed in research after Ayaka's death, eventually experimenting on and killing his two students (Takane and Haruka). His fate is unclear, though in Route XX, the snake of 'Clearing Eyes' (while it's possessing Konoha) kills him.
- Hiyori โรมาจิ: ヒヨリ ทับศัพท์: Hiyori / ญี่ปุ่น: Hiyori Asahina โรมาจิ: 朝比奈 日和 ทับศัพท์: Asahina Hiyori
- ให้เสียงโดย: Kotori Koiwai
- Hiyori is a stubborn young girl from the countryside who yearns for the city. She is very popular at her school and has her own fan club. She drags Hibiya to the city with her in order to get Momo's autograph and stays at her sister Ayaka's house. She falls in love with Konoha who was staying there at the time. She becomes involved in a traffic accident and gets stuck in a time loop trying to save Hibiya, but while Hibiya successfully escapes the Heat Haze, she passes away. Her song is ญี่ปุ่น: "Kagerou Daze" โรมาจิ: カゲロウデイズ, "Heat Haze Daze".
- Shion โรมาจิ: シオン ทับศัพท์: Shion / ญี่ปุ่น: Shion Kozakura โรมาจิ: 小桜 紫苑 ทับศัพท์: Kozakura Shion
- ให้เสียงโดย: Akemi Okamura
- Shion is a 1/2 medusa and Marry's mother. When Shion was younger, she lived with her parents Azami and Tsukihiko. She loves Marry very much, and in order to protect her she refrains from letting Marry play outside. One day, Marry bypasses her mother's orders and plays outside anyways, however some boys come to attack her. She sacrifices herself in order to save Marry, and uses her eye power to turn the boys to stone; but the strain on her body was too much and she passes away with Marry.
- She gets consumed by the Heat Haze and is given the 'Combining Eyes' ability, however she passes the power on to Marry and sends her to the outside world. Her song is ญี่ปุ่น: "Gunjō Rain"群青レイン ทับศัพท์: "Ultramarine Rain".
- Azami โรมาจิ: アザミ ทับศัพท์: Azami / ญี่ปุ่น: โรมาจิ: 薊
- ให้เสียงโดย: Satomi Arai
- Azami is a full medusa and Shion's mother. Snakes grow from her hair, each with a unique power. She once thought humans were 'dull creatures that die easily' but fell in love with a human named Tsukihiko and started a family. After realizing how short human lives were compared to her immortality, she goes away to use the power of the snakes to create a Never Ending World (The Heat Haze) where she could live with her family forever. It is currently unclear if she waited for her family to arrive in the Heat Haze, before realising that her husband would have passed away by then, or that when she returned, the villagers attacking her house made her revert back to her original ideology, causing her to return to the Never-Ending World alone.
- Many years later, her daughter and granddaughter, Shion and Marry were killed on August 15. Knowing this, she was unable to bear her grief and ordered the Heat Haze to "bring in every person who died on August 15", giving the ability of 'Combining Eyes' to Shion to allow her to return to life (who gave it to Marry). This causes her to lose control of the Heat Haze, thus drawing in every person who had died on August 15, the day Marry died. Her song is ญี่ปุ่น: "Shinigami Record" โรมาจิ: シニガミレコード, "Death-God Record".
- Ayaka โรมาจิ: アヤカ / ญี่ปุ่น: Ayaka Tateyama โรมาจิ: 楯山 絢香 ทับศัพท์: Tateyama Ayaka
- ให้เสียงโดย: Mako Hyōdō
- Ayaka is Ayano's mother, Kenjirō's wife and Hiyori's sister. She became interested in the myth about Medusae and fell in love with Kenjirō at university. She gave birth to Ayano and adopted Kido, Kano and Seto from the orphanages after hearing about their strange abilities. She died in a landslide with Kenjirō while researching, passing on her trademark red clips to Ayano.
- Tsukihiko โรมาจิ: ツキヒコ ทับศัพท์: Tsukihiko
- ให้เสียงโดย: Takehito Koyasu
- A soldier who fell in love with Azami. Tsukihiko is an albino man, and has long been considered a 'monster' by the other villagers. He tells Azami that he is also a monster, and that they should spend their life together. Together, they had Shion and live peacefully until villagers attacked their home, mistakenly thinking he had been held captive. His song is ญี่ปุ่น: "Shinigami Record" โรมาจิ: シニガミレコード, "Death-God Record".
The series began as a series of soundtracks that were released alongside the novels. The soundtracks were produced by Jin and released by IA Project. The first soundrack is titled ญี่ปุ่น: Mekakucity Days โรมาจิ: メカクシティデイズ and was released on May 30, 2012. It was followed by a single, ญี่ปุ่น: "Children Record" โรมาจิ: チルドレンレコード, on August 15, 2012. A second soundtrack titled ญี่ปุ่น: Mekakucity Records โรมาจิ: メカクシティレコーズ was released on May 29, 2013.
|No. in series||Title|
|1||Chirudoren Recōdo In English, Children Record (チルドレンレコード)|
|The opening song of the Kagerou Project. It quickly gained 1,000,000 views after its record release. It was released on a special DVD single. Currently, it has over 2.3 million views and is Jin's second most popular song (the other being "Kagerou Daze").|
|2||Jinzō Enemī In English, Jinzō Enemy (人造エネミー)|
This song has reached over 700,000 views in Nico Nico Douga. Apart from being the first song in the series, it is also Shizen no Teki-P's first work.It tells the story of Ene, a cybergirl living in Shintarō's computer. However, Shintarō is a hikiNEET due to the grief of losing his close friend, Ayano Tateyama. Towards the end of the song, Shintarō attempts to kill Ene by deleting her as she has become a "toy that can only talk".
|3||Mekakushi Cōdo In English, Mekakushi Code (メカクシコード)|
The song has over 1,000,000 views on Nico Nico Douga. This is Kido's song, despite mostly being about the Dan rather than herself.The song describes the Dan as a gang that Kido leads, with various different members ranging from cyber beings to hikiNEETs. They too go on missions regularly, with some assistance from Kido's ability to "blindfold".
|4||Kagerō Deizu In English, Kagerou Daze (カゲロウデイズ)|
This song was uploaded on September 30, 2011, and quickly gained in views, becoming Shizen no Teki-P's most popular song, and in turn the most popular song in the series. It has reached over 3,000,000 views in Nico Nico Douga. It also gave the Kagerou Project its name. This song was also featured in Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd.On August 15, Hibiya and Hiyori are playing in the park, when they sight a black cat which Hiyori chases after, resulting in her death in a car accident and the two being trapped in a time loop. Hibiya then attempts to save Hiyori in vain, but when he finally succeeds, it is revealed that Hiyori will continue to try to save him and vice versa.
|5||Heddofon Akutā In English, Headphone Actor (ヘッドフォンアクター)|
The video of "Headphone Actor" reached over 1,500,000 views on Nico Nico Douga. A theory is that it is a metaphor for Takane's feelings trying to reach Haruka.On a normal day, the country's president announced that the world was going to end, but by guidance of her future self (Ene), Takane was successfully able to escape as she still had someone she needed to meet. The scientist at her destination congratulates her before bombing the town.
|6||Kūsō Foresuto In English, Kūsō Forest (空想フォレスト)|
This song has also received a million views on Nico Nico Douga, and is the first IA song to do so. It is also known as ญี่ปุ่น: "Sōzō Forest" โรมาจิ: 想像フォレスト, "Imagination Forest". Jin later decided to officially call it "Kūsō Forest" instead of "Sōzō Forest", but it is still more commonly known by its previous name.The story of Marry is mentioned, with her living alone and sheltered in a house, longing to go outside. Once, against her mother's warnings, she went out, and was tortured, only to be saved by her Medusae mother who turned her attackers to stone, but died of the stress using her power caused. Later, Seto chances upon her house, and recruits her to the Dan.
|7||Tōmei Ansā In English, Tōmei Answer (透明アンサー)|
Nicovideo broadcast is not available because the music video was originally meant to be exclusive to the album Mekakucity Days. A person who uploaded the video onto Nico Nico Douga was posing as Jin and revealed as the fake he was later on.Shintarō, who developed an apathetic outlook towards life, was encouraged by his deskmate, Ayano. However, she later committed suicide, and the trauma of losing her caused him to become a hikiNEET.
|8||Ene no Dennō Kikō (エネの電脳紀行)|
|The song is featured on the ญี่ปุ่น: Mekakucity Days โรมาจิ: メカクシティデイズ album, but there is not much known about it yet. A song that connects right after "Headphone Actor". A story about Ene who lost her human body and lives now in the cyber world.|
|9||Kisaragi Atenshon In English, Kisaragi Attention (如月アテンション)|
This song quickly became popular after its music video release. It had over 100,000 views after only one day from its release.Momo is a popular idol who attempts to be normal for a day, but fails in doing so and causes a riot. This results in her crying in an alley, where Kido finds and recruits her to the Mekakushi Dan. After joining the Dan, she becomes much happier and begins learning to control her eye power.
|10||Konoha no Sekai Jijō (コノハの世界事情)|
This song has reached over 1,000,000 views on Nico Nico Douga, and is the first Miku and IA duet to achieve that. It is also the third song in this series to do so. The video has currently reached over 1,500,000 views.An alternate point of view of "Kagerou Daze", this time from Konoha's. He is somehow dragged into the time loop as well, but as he is not meant to be there, he cannot do anything to stop Hiyori and Hibiya's countless deaths and feels helpless about it.
|11||Deddo ando Shīku In English, Dead and Seek (デッドアンドシーク)|
|12||Shinigami Recōdo In English, Shinigami Record (シニガミレコード)|
|13||Gunjō Rein In English, Gunjō Rain (群青レイン)|
|14||Yobanashi Diseibu In English, Yobanashi Deceive (夜咄ディセイブ)|
Jin announced Yobanashi Deceive several months before its publication and finished it in January 2013. In an interview he stated that the song goes from blues, over funk, to rock. After being released on February 17, 2013, also the same day the project was started two years ago, it quickly hit 100.000 views in just one night.Being Kano's song, he begins talking with the listener about a story of a boy who became a monster who always lied, being able to even shapeshift into Kido and Seto, but lost sight of his true heart after being buried under so many lies. He, however, claims this all to be a made-up story.
|15||Shōnen Bureibu In English, Shōnen Brave (少年ブレイブ)|
Jin announced a music video to be released a bit after the last album was published, but it was cancelled due to heavy spoilers the video would have contained. The music video was included in Mekakucity V's; a screening of the video was held in Tokyo, Nagoya and Osaka on December 25, 2013.As a child, Seto was frail and therefore bullied, resulting in his only friend being a dog, with whom he wished to be able to understand. However, he was drowned trying to save the dog, thereby receiving the "Stealing Eyes". Being able to read minds made him decide to escape to a secluded place without any thoughts, where he met Marry in the forest.
|16||Yūkei Iesutadei In English, Yūkei Yesterday (夕景イエスタデイ)|
|The song is about Takane and Haruka when they were human, and how Takane had a crush on Haruka.|
|17||Ayano no Kōfuku Riron (アヤノの幸福理論)|
|Kido, Seto and Kano are adopted into the Tateyama family, and Ayano, as the big sister, forms the Mekakushi Dan to make them happy. However, after Ayaka's death, Kenjirō gradually descends into madness and when Ayano discovers him experimenting on and killing Haruka and Takane, she fears for her siblings' safety, and commits suicide in order to enter the Heat Haze and get an eye ability to help save her family.|
|18||Otsukimi Risaitaru In English, Otsukimi Recital (オツキミリサイタル)|
After posted by Jin, this video quickly became the 1st in the Nico Nico Douga ranking.After Hiyori's death, Hibiya is significantly affected, and Momo attempts to cheer him up through various means.
|19||Rosu Taimu Memorī In English, Lost Time Memory (ロスタイムメモリー)|
|In this song, it reveals that Ayano's death opened two paths for the Dan. In Route 1, Shintarō meets the Dan and saves Black Konoha from committing suicide, instead dying for him and meeting Ayano, who gives him the "Favoring Eyes" and eventually leads to Summertime Record. In Route XX, Shintarō continues to grieve over Ayano, eventually killing Ene and committing suicide, and failing to reach Ayano, which leads to Outer Science.|
|20||Autā Saiensu In English, Outer Science (アウターサイエンス)|
Outer Science is known as the bad end of the story.The trauma of "opening" his eyes causing Konoha to be possessed by the snake of 'Clearing Eyes', nicknamed 'Black Konoha', he steals Marry's "Combining Eyes" ability and kills everyone. Through unknown means, Marry turns back time to try to save everyone at the end.
|21||Marī no Kakū Sekai In English, Marry no Kakū Sekai (マリーの架空世界)|
|The song tells about Marry's feelings when creating the never-ending world. After the snake of 'Clearing Eyes' kills everyone, Marry turns back time in order to try to protect everyone.|
|22||Samātaimu Recōdo In English, Summertime Record (サマータイムレコード)|
The song is the official ending and last song and music video of the project. The song tells what happens with Mekakushi Dan and with the characters after the end of the story.The Good End of the story, it describes how the Dan comes back together again after everything is over and they have lost their eye powers. However, having grown up and become "adults", they can hardly remember themselves and each other from their times in the Dan anymore. They say goodbye to each other, and if they can remember they will all meet again.
The Kagerou Daze light novels are written by Jin with illustrations from Kagerou Project music video maker Shidu. The first volume was released on May 30, 2012 by Enterbrain on their KCG Bunko imprint, and six volumes have been released as of March 30, 2015. Yen Press will release the novels in English in North America.
|1||Kagerou Daze -in a daze-|
カゲロウデイズ ‐in a daze‐
|May 30, 2012 |
|May 19, 2015|
|The hikiNEET Shintaro Kisaragi and Ene, the cyber being living in his computer, are introduced. After he ventures out to a nearby department store for a replacement keyboard, he gets caught up in a terrorist plot. Halfway through the novel, the point of view swaps to his sister, Momo Kisaragi, and tells her story of how she met the Mekakushi Dan.|
|2||Kagerou Daze II -a headphone actor-|
カゲロウデイズII -a headphone actor-
|September 29, 2012 |
|September 22, 2015|
|Takane Enomoto and her high school life with Haruka Kokonose is shown.|
|3||Kagerou Daze III -the children reason-|
カゲロウデイズIII -the children reason-
|May 30, 2013 |
|Hibiya and how Mekakushi Dan came to meet him is a focus.|
|4||Kagerou Daze IV -the missing children-|
カゲロウデイズIV -the missing children-
|August 30, 2013 |
|Azami's past and her meeting with Tsukihiko is shown. It also shows Shintaro's adventures with Mekakushi Dan and exploring the mysteries of their eye powers.|
|5||Kagerou Daze V -the deceiving-|
カゲロウデイズV -the deceiving-
|March 29, 2014 |
|The original Mekakushi Dan with Ayano is a focus and reveals more about Kano's involvement in the plot.|
|6||Kagerou Daze VI -over the dimension-|
カゲロウデイズVI ‐over the dimension‐
|March 30, 2015 |
The Kagerou Daze manga is illustrated by Mahiro Satō. It began serialization in Media Factory's Monthly Comic Gene on June 15, 2012. The first tankōbon volume was released on November 27, 2012; six volumes have been released as of December 27, 2014. Yen Press will release the manga in English in North America, with the first volume to be released on April 21, 2015.
|1||November 27, 2012||ISBN 978-4-84-014762-0||April 21, 2015||ISBN 978-0-316-25949-1|
|2||March 27, 2013||ISBN 978-4-84-015039-2||July 21, 2015||ISBN 978-0-316-34619-1|
|3||August 27, 2013||ISBN 978-4-84-015316-4||October 27, 2015||ISBN 978-0-316-34620-7|
|4||March 27, 2014||ISBN 978-4-04-066513-9||—||—|
|5||June 27, 2014||ISBN 978-4-04-066595-5||—||—|
|6||December 27, 2014||ISBN 978-4-04-067234-2||—||—|
A Kagerou Project anime titled ญี่ปุ่น: Mekakucity Actors โรมาจิ: メカクシティアクターズ, directed by Akiyuki Shinbo and produced by Shaft, began airing on April 12, 2014.[n 1] The anime has been licensed for streaming by Aniplex of America. The opening theme is "Daze" sung by Maria from Garnidelia and the ending theme is "Days" by Lia. For episode six, the opening theme is ญี่ปุ่น: "Headphone Actor" โรมาจิ: ヘッドフォンアクター and the ending theme is ญี่ปุ่น: "Yūkei Yesterday" โรมาจิ: 夕景イエスタデイ; both songs are sung by LiSA. For episode eight, the ending theme is ญี่ปุ่น: "Lost Time Memory" โรมาจิ: ロスタイムメモリー sung by Kōta Matsuyama from Byee the Round. For episode nine, the opening theme is ญี่ปุ่น: "Ayano no Kōfuku Riron" โรมาจิ: アヤノの幸福理論 sung by Aki Okui. All songs are composed by Jin.
- As Mekakucity Actors airs on Tokyo MX, GTV, GYT and BS11 on Saturdays, 24:00 (Sundays, 00:00 a.m. JST), the premiere technically occurs on Sunday, April 13, 2014.
- "Yen Press Licenses Akame Ga Kill!, Sword Art Online: Progressive, Kagerou Daze". Anime News Network. June 13, 2014. สืบค้นเมื่อ June 14, 2014.
- "カゲロウデイズ ‐in a daze‐" (in Japanese). Enterbrain. สืบค้นเมื่อ November 6, 2013. Unknown parameter
- "カゲロウデイズII -a headphone actor-" (in Japanese). Enterbrain. สืบค้นเมื่อ November 6, 2013. Unknown parameter
- "カゲロウデイズIII -the children reason-" (in Japanese). Enterbrain. สืบค้นเมื่อ November 6, 2013. Unknown parameter
- "カゲロウデイズIV -the missing children-" (in Japanese). Enterbrain. สืบค้นเมื่อ November 6, 2013. Unknown parameter
- "カゲロウデイズV -the deceiving-" (in Japanese). Enterbrain. สืบค้นเมื่อ November 6, 2013. Unknown parameter
- "カゲロウデイズVI ‐over the dimension‐" (in Japanese). Enterbrain. สืบค้นเมื่อ March 28, 2015. Unknown parameter
- "Monthly Comic Gene Kagerou Daze" (in Japanese). Media Factory. สืบค้นเมื่อ November 6, 2013.
- 月刊コミックジーン 12年07月号 (in Japanese). Mangaoh. สืบค้นเมื่อ July 5, 2014.
- カゲロウデイズ 1 (in Japanese). Media Factory. สืบค้นเมื่อ November 6, 2013. Unknown parameter
- カゲロウデイズ 5 (in Japanese). Media Factory. สืบค้นเมื่อ July 5, 2014. Unknown parameter
- "Kagerou Daze, Vol 1 (manga)". Amazon. ISBN 0316259497. Missing or empty
- カゲロウデイズ 2 (in Japanese). Media Factory. สืบค้นเมื่อ August 13, 2014. Unknown parameter
- カゲロウデイズ 3 (in Japanese). Media Factory. สืบค้นเมื่อ August 13, 2014. Unknown parameter
- カゲロウデイズ 4 (in Japanese). Media Factory. สืบค้นเมื่อ August 13, 2014. Unknown parameter
- "Kagerou Daze 6" (in Japanese). CD Japan. สืบค้นเมื่อ November 25, 2014.
- "Madoka Magica's Shinbo, SHAFT Animate Vocaloid Producer Jin's Kagerō Project". Anime News Network. August 15, 2013. สืบค้นเมื่อ August 16, 2013.
- "Kagerō Project's Mekaku City Actors Anime Slated for April". Anime News Network. December 4, 2013. สืบค้นเมื่อ December 4, 2013.
- "Aniplex USA to Stream The irregular at Magic High School, Mushishi: The Next Chapter". Anime News Network. March 22, 2014. สืบค้นเมื่อ March 22, 2014.